Newsletter Plan of Attack!
writing & calendar
You’ve accumulated a lot of email addresses and been meaning to send a newsletter but you haven’t quite gotten around to it yet. Or maybe you send a newsletter out once in a blue moon… when you have a new product or service to offer.
The problem with that strategy is that if you’re only ever trying to sell to your list, your unsubscribe rates start to soar and your open rates start to drop. You want your clients to be excited each time a new email from you hits their inbox. You want them to know that there’s going to be valuable content every time they take the time to read your newsletter.
This package helps you create a long-term plan for sustaining your relationships with potential clients.
- First step is to figure out what’s valuable to your clients. What do they actually want to read and learn about?
- From there we can plan out a six month calendar with what you’ll write about and when
- Finally we’ll outline some of that content and work on subject lines that will resonate with your clients
TL:DR - This is for you if…
- You’re excited to write your own content but it’s been awhile since you’ve put pen to paper and could use some structure and strategy
- Strengthening your relationships and providing value for potential clients is at the core of your marketing philosophy